Spyder Apparel Size ChartGear up for the slopes with this Spyder® Protégé Jacket this season and stay dry and toasty while you are shredding fresh powder.HydroWEB™ 2.0 fabric
• HydroWEB™ 2.0 stretch fabric combines breathability with exceptional water proofing so you can stay dry and on the move.
• Critically taped seams keep the elements out and add strength in areas that receive the most stress.
• 10,000mm waterproofing.
• 10,000g breathability.Spylon™ DWR
A Spylon™ Durable Water Repellent(DWR) hydrophobic coating repels rain and snow to help keep you dry.
• Quick-drying properties let the fabric dry faster so you can stay comfy.3M® Thinsulate™ Insulation
• 3M® Thinsulate™ is a lightweight insulation that provides heavy duty warmth.
• Traps heat next to the body while letting moisture escape.
• Low bulk allows for greater range of motion.
• 60g insulation power.Removable, adjustable drawcord hood and stand collar gives you coverage when you need it.Long sleeves with adjustable hook-and-loop cuffs and internal thumbhole wrist gaiters.Exposed full zip closure in front with an internal draft flap and chin guard.Armpit zippers with mesh lining that lets you vent excess heat as needed while keeping debris out.Keep your gloves and beanie handy with the internal mesh stash pocket on the right panel.Zip close internal pocket keeps your essentials secure when you are on-the-go.Hand pockets with zip closures for stashing small items.Pass pocket on the left cuff with a zip closure.Fixed powder skirt with a snap-button closure in front.Adjustable drawcord hem helps keep the elements at bay.Reflective contrast zippers and accents throughout.Branding on the left sleeve and back left shoulder.100% polyester;
Lining: 100% nylon.Machine wash, tumble dry.Imported.Product measurements were taken using size 2. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements: