Save The Duck Men's Size ChartSave The Duck Women's Size ChartThe Save the Duck® Giga 9 Puffer Coat is crafted from a high-definition nylon fabric, guaranteeing weightlessness and fluffiness. It is thin yet resistant, thanks to its features it guarantees impermeability and wind protection, it absorbs humidity and dries rapidly. The channel-quilted jacket also features a removable zip-off hoodie at the mock collar for versatile wear. PLUMTECH® Insulation:
• Leave the down on the duck! PLUMTECH insulation is expertly crafted in order to not only imitate the properties of natural down but improve on them.
• Unlike traditional polyfill batting, PLUMTECH insulation utilizes padding created in order to match the fluffy, high-loft properties of down.
• Ultralightweight construction reduces bulk and encumbrance in order to maintain natural range of motion.
• While insulation is lightweight, it maintains a high density of fibers increasing both surface area of fibers and quantity of air pockets in order to trap a greater degree of warmth.
• Synthetic fibers create a hydrophobic face that speeds the passage of moisture vapor from perspiration,
promoting breathability and quick-dry performance.
• Quick-dry design decreases internal humidity in order to resist accumulation of odor-causing mold.Giga fabric:
• High-definition nylon weave is designed for ultralightweight performance that maintains a fluffy, high loft.
• Specialized fabric is thin and light while maintaining abrasion resistance for cross-season wear.
• Tightly woven design provides wind-resistant, water-resistant protection.Mock collar with a detachable hoodie.Hidden zipper hand pockets. Two-way zip-front closure. Long sleeves and straight hemline. 100% nylon. Machine wash, hang dry. Imported. All Save The Duck factories meet the following independent, third-party certification standards:
• Business Social Compliance Initiative (BSCI) certification sets out 11 core labor rights which the Save The Duck factories implement within their entire supply chain.
• Worldwide Responsible Accredited Production (WRAP) certification combines principles of international workplace standards, local laws and workplace regulations, and the spirit or language of relevant International Labor Organization (ILO) conventions. These principles represent a top-down approach holding human resources, health and safety, environmental practices, and legal compliance to the same set of standards.
• Bluesign® Certificate partners are committed to meeting the highest criteria of sustainability, focusing on resource efficiency, environmental impact, occupational health and safety of laborers, and consumer protection.
• The OEKO-TEX® Certificate stands for "Confidence in Textiles," providing independent textile texting. They work for enhanced product safety and sustainable production in the textile production chain through continuous improvement.
• Certified B Corporation.Product measurements were taken using size 1 (SM). Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements: