Arc'teryx Bottoms Size ChartArc'teryx Tops Size ChartThe Beta SV Jacket is a highly durable hardshell designed to stand up against whatever the mountain can throw its way, whether you're facing grueling ascents or punishing belays through harsh weather.Regular Fit:
• Anatomical mapping and gussets improve range of motion by reducing excess fabric.
• Allows room for an additional baselayer.
• e3D (Ergonomic 3-Dimensional) construction improves mobility via anatomical mapping.SV: Severe Weather uses highly durable materials for use in harsh weather conditions.
N80p-X 3L GORE-TEX® PRO fabric:
• Dense plainweave reduces yarn exposure for extreme abrasion resistance.
• Breathable three-layer membrane bonded to the shell and liner.
• Windproof and waterproof design with fully taped seams.
• DWR (durable water repellent) finish.
• Abrasion-resistant, highly lightweight microgrid backing.
• 4.4 oz/yd² / 150 g/m² fabric weight.StormHood™:
• Helmet-compatible hood with multi-point drawcord.
• Laminated brim prevents moisture accumulation.
• Cohaesive™ cord-lock management system allows easy of use with mittens or gloves.Water-resistant WaterTight™ Vislon® zipper hardware.Front zip closure with inner draft flap.Long sleeves with hook-and-loop tab cuffs.Zip hand pockets set for access above pack straps.Zip pocket at the left bicep.External pockets feature self-sealing RS™ zipper slides for improved water resistance.Inner zip security pocket.Inner drop-in pocket.Pit zips quickly dump excess heat.Droptail hem with adjustable drawcord.100% nylon.Machine wash and tumble dry.Imported.Product measurements were taken using size MD. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements: