Arc'teryx Bottoms Size ChartArc'teryx Tops Size ChartThe hydrophobic tech of the Atom series offers mid or outer-layer insulation that won't become bogged down with perspiration or precipitation to keep you trekking farther.Athletic Fit:
• Anatomical mapping and gussets reduce excess fabric for greater mobility.
• Allows room for an additional baselayer.AR: All Around performance is suitable for cross-condition, year-round use.Gossamera™ fabric:
• Durable 30D ripstop with mechanical stretch for improved mobility.
• Air-permeable polyurethane coating increases water and wind resistance.
• DWR (durable water-repellent) finish.Coreloft™ Insulation:
• Body-mapped design strategically targets insulation weight.
• Compressible, multidenier polyfill is siliconized for a hydrophobic finish.
• 120 g/m² through the body, 80 g/m² at sleeves, and 60 g/m² at hood.StormHood™:
• Water-resistant laminated brim.
• Drawcord secures fit without reducing visibility.Full zip with inner draft flap.Inner zip pocket.Zip hand pockets.Jersey-knit cuffs provide more give for easier layering.Droptail hem with drawcord.Shell: 100% nylon;
Insulation: 100% polyester.Machine wash and tumble dry.Imported.Product measurements were taken using size XS. Please note that measurements may vary by size.Measurements: